Thursday, February 16, 2012

The News

I MADE IT!!! I REALLY, REALLY DID!!! You might be thinking: What on Earth is this crazy girl talking about?
Well, I'm talking about the Science Fair. Yes, the torturable, uncontrollably stressful SF- that's short for Science Fair.


Now, you're probably thinking: Just get to the point already!
So, I'll do as you think. Today, after Science class, and right before the next one, the teacher announced who made it into the Semi-Finals. In order. From the highest score to the lowest. And she called me 4th!!! 4th!!!!!!! Out of 12 ppl. I don't know about you, but that's rlly, rlly, rlly good for me. As soon as she was done announcing who made it, the ppl who made it burst into cheers. 


YAYZ!!!!!! I'm so happy I made it only because it shows that I can do some things. Though, I do wish we don't have to present again.


So...I'm not posting rlly long like I did yesterday, but somethings better than nothing, right? Anyways, I'm happy today for multiple reasons that I can't tell. And SF is only of 'em :P


Btw, if you go to FanFiction, and read the 39 Clues Archive, then I'm 'luverinreadin' on there.


Over and out,
~Lills 


This is on a last note: I wanna show you this random thing: OMG
Click on it, I know, and you know, that you wanna.
PPL WHO DECIDED TO CLICK ON IT: 
... (better get out of here if you didn't click on it :)
...
...
...
...(seriously, ppl, GET OUT!!!! :) No that wasn't a smiley-face.
...
...
...
... (I'm waiting...) *taps foot impatiently*
...
...
...
... (just a few more ppl)
...
...
...
...
...(almost there...)
...
...
...
HEAR THAT!!! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OVER OUR LIVES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment